Semi-Permanent Make-up Specialists for surrey, sussex & kent
Mary-Anne Hunter is one of Britain’s top semi-permanent make-up technicians and as the founder of Pretty Permanent Make-up, has delivered hundreds of natural-looking tattoo eyebrows and treatments during the past ten years. Mary-Anne trained as both a technician and trainer in the UK and USA and offers some of the best Semi-Permanent Make-Up treatments in Sussex, Surrey, Kent and London.
Semi-permanent make-up uses pharmaceutically graded, hypo-allergenic pigments that are carefully inserted into the upper layers of the skin or dermis adding colour, contrast and definition. It is a form of light-penetration tattooing that gives a natural looking cosmetic effect. Cream anaesthetics are used prior to procedures. Semi-permanent make-up helps to enhance your features and gives you a beautifully groomed, sexy look from morning till night, day after day. Our semi-permanent make-up treatments include:
- Beautiful Tattoo Eyebrows – all shapes and shades.
- Stunning Semi-permanent Eyeliner – fine to ultra-thick.
- Semi-permanent Lip Liner or full Lip Blush – natural or full lip colour.
- Beauty marks.
- Cosmetic Camouflage.
- Hair loss through Alopecia.
- 25% discount for all Cancer Patients.
Other Beauty Treatments include:
- IPL – Intense Pulsed Light – Hair Reduction and Removal for Men and Women.
- High Impact Facials.
- Derma Roller and Skin Needling.
- Semi-permanent Make-Up Consultations to help you with any of your beauty needs.
- Manicures – standard & deluxe
- Pedicures – standard & deluxe
- Eyelash extensions and tints
- Indian Head Massage
Our treatments are perfect for today’s busy lifestyles. Semi-permanent make-up saves you time while giving you a more confident look.
From years of experience, Mary-Anne knows how the right treatment can really enhance a person’s natural beauty, boost their confidence and roll back the years,
“I’ve seen the difference it makes to people’s lives. It’s very rewarding to be able to help people look and feel prettier, more vibrant, youthful and glamorous.”