Microblading is a method that implants pigment into the Dermis using a specially designed tiny blades which leaves thin realistic hair strokes for an extremely natural finish.
This method is best for a natural light finish. Sparse or missing brows can be completely restored.
Microblading is semi permanent and can last up to two years (although regular top ups are recommended to keep the brows fresh and full and are needed more often than for a traditional cosmetic tattoo).
This treatment is again great for those wishing to change the appearance of their eyebrows, or replace missing brows.
- Change your brow shape very naturally.
- Improves definition.
- Will add the appearance of density to sparse brows
- Can be used to lengthen and thicken over plucked brows
- Replace individual brows lost due to chemotherapy/alopecia/other medical conditions
- No need to worry about reapplying brow make up throughout the day or on holiday
Top Up Options
- 6 month top up (client's preferred option) - £120 Most clients opt for a return visit every 6 months. This ensures the brows remain fresh. This top up session is one hour and only one is needed for maintenance top ups.
- Annual top up - £220.00. If you find that your brows are retaining well and you are happy with the pigment softening you may opt to wait for an annual top up instead.
What can you compare the price to?
- The cost of 1 year’s worth of monthly brow maintenance/HD brow treatments is £300 plus the time spent in going to have them done.
How long does the Microblading procedure take?
The procedure is split into 2 appointments which are 4 weeks apart to allow for the healing process to complete. The initial procedure will take from 60 to 90 minutes, and your second perfection appointment takes around 60 minutes. This is where a brow's thickness can be added to or colour darkened if required.
Does the application hurt?
An anaesthetic is used, this is a topical numbing cream. This is topped up regularly during the treatment to keep you comfortable. Microblading is an invasive treatment and therefore a scratching sensation may be felt.
Can I have this treatment if I am pregnant?
We do not carry out this treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and advise to enjoy those first few months with your baby then you can come in straight away after you have finished breast feeding as an eyebrow enhancement is just the thing to make a new mum feel prettier and sexy again!
Do I need a patch test?
You are definitely welcome to one and are offered one free of charge, this needs to be done a minimum of 2 hours prior to treatment. However unless you have illnesses or allergies that would require one you can choose to waiver a patch test.
We invite you to come and have a complimentary consultation and patch test with us and we can go over fully any questions you might have.
How is the colour and shape chosen?
As well as providing bespoke and specialised permanent make up services to the public. We are a recognised Training Academy Technicians at Pretty Permanent Make Up have all been trained to an excellent level both technically for the implantation of pigment but also in colour and shaping and will devise a bespoke brow suited to you. Ultimately however the decision is yours, we allow enough time at each appointment to ensure that before any work is carried out you are 100% happy with the shape and the colour you choose. Whilst we can advise and help you we feel it is very important not to push off on you what we consider best but to respect your wishes, it is your face and we want you to be happy with your choice. If you were asking a technician for something that she felt strongly wasn’t right she would communicate this to you. Communication is key, one of things our clients say about us time and time again is the level of technical expertise, service and the way they treated personally is way above their expectations.